Working closely together with your foundation, we’ll create a lasting impact by measurably improving the livelihoods of disadvantaged populations in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
We look forward to learning about your work and identifying a project area from our wide-ranging portfolio that contributes to fulfilling your mission. This may include projects on:
- water quality and hygiene essential to improving health
- farming methods and access to markets for better food security
- vocational training and self-employment for better incomes
- bridges and roads that connect the rural last mile
We try to guarantee that the voices of all, in particular vulnerable groups, are respected and heard. All of our projects seek to give women and girls an equal share.
What we can offer:
- Tailor-made project design and, if desired, joint project development
- Maximize the impact of your financial support; efficient project implementation
- Reliable, transparent reporting and financial accounting
- Acknowledge your contribution in our annual report and additional publications
- Sixty years of experience and a proven track record in developing effective solutions that last together with our local partners
- Excellent local and international networks: We keep an ear to the ground and carefully apply international innovative tools and approaches
- Program offices in our 29 partner countries, who have worked in the country 20 years on average.
- Impact assessments and evaluations
- Professional knowledge management: Helvetas is a Learning Organization
- Low overhead
Keralem Genetu (in the center), 19, a cabinetmaker in training
Your contact person
We look forward to hearing from you. Please contact us via e-mail.